Every application or software has Some or the other problem which is known as error. And one of the most popular and extensively used accounting software, QuickBooks is no exception either. The more you use this application on your device there are chances that you come across the QuickBooks error 12001. In this blog, we are going to discuss this error and its solutions.
If you have ever come across this error or are struggling with it, keep reading this blog.
What is QB error 12001?
Quickbook error code 12001 is a technical fault error which is caused due to an interruption in the internet. Due to this instruction there is a lag experienced in the software and its functions. This is the basic or common reason why this QB error code 12001 gets shown on the screen. Apart from this, there are multiple causes that can be related to this problem, like a third-party application barring your connectivity with the servers of Intuit.
Methods of fixing QuickBooks Error 12001
Facing issue Quickbooks Error 12001 can be irritating, so we have a list of methods to fix it, once and for all.
Solution 1: Download and reinstall Quickbooks Software
One of the quickest ways to fix QuickBooks Error 12001 is to follow these steps.
- Firstly, uninstall the software and then reinstall it. So that you get the most updated version of the software.
- Now, click on “scan” after launching the software.
- When it completes, you will get all the errors on the screen and now all you need to do is click “repair all.”
- Once the process completes, you will have to launch the software and check the QuickBooks Error code 12001.
Solution 2: Restore your computer
The error is still there, you will have to follow this:
- Reboot your device and login to your system using the “Windows Admin Credentials.”
- Click on “Start” and then “Search and then type “System Restore.”
- Now set the restoration of your device to the previous date and time. After clicking this, proceed by hitting the “Next” button.
- Finally, click on the “Yes” button and then reboot the PC.
Solution 3: Verify the Time and Date once on your device
Now this is a quite easy and convenient step to follow. To fix the QB Error code 12001, you will have to follow these steps.
- Check the current time and date on your device. If it indicates the wrong credentials, here is what has to be done.
- You will have to click on the time, and when you are navigated to the next window, just punch in the right time and date. Select “Apply” and then “OK.”
List of 12000 series error
Here is the common 12000 series that shows the same error, and the reason is also similar.
- QuickBooks Error Code 12001
- QuickBooks Error Code 12006
- QuickBooks Error Code 12007
- QuickBooks Error Code 12008
- QuickBooks Error Code 12164
- QuickBooks Error Code 12052
- QuickBooks Error Code 12057
- QuickBooks Error Code 12152
- QuickBooks Error Code 12157
- QuickBooks Error Code 12165
- QuickBooks Error Code 12166
- QuickBooks Error Code 12173
So, try to fix the error with the solution that is given-above and if not then let our experts know the problem. Connect with them so that they can give you a better insight after diagnosing the problem.